Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fire in the Pulpit


I am beginning pre-production on my feature film "Fire in the Pulpit". Can't give alot of details about the actual project right now, but beginning pre-pro is awesome. I just sat down to do the buget, and the numbers are scary, but I know I can do it! Not just because I have faith in the project, but because other people have faith in it as well. Thats what I love about the creative process and creative people, there is never a shortage of gung-ho folks that will bend over backwards to make a project happen. Its a great feeling to be on set or in an office with like minded people who are willing to work just as hard as you, or harder to get a film in the can. So as I crunch numbers and feel a little sick, my mind goes back to the people who will support the project no matter what, and pre-production carries on.

No comments:

Post a Comment