Thursday, January 6, 2011

The fruits of my labor

On Monday I had my first event that I organized to have people watch my short film. For a month before that I wanted to throw up everyday, having serious stage fright about the event. I don't know why, but I get really nervous thinking about people watching my works, which is silly because that is what this whole industry is about! So this event was a good therapy for me and will help me go towards enjoying seeing the audience enjoy my work. How To Make a Baby landed well, the people laughed and it looked like they really enjoyed something that I wrote produced and directed, which tripped me out! Afterwards it became a natural high and I felt as though I could conquer the world.

I'm moving onward and upward with my next project and I'm excited to see an even bigger audience enjoy my message.


Watch How To Make A Baby Here!

How to Make a Baby from Roni Brown on Vimeo.






No comments:

Post a Comment