Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Beginning of the year


So, I've decided to start my creative blog. A little about me, I'm an ex artist, I say ex artist because I've abandoned painting and drawing for writing and indie filmmaking. Best decision ever, although sometimes I get the urge to pick up a brush and canvas, I am focused on seeing my projects on the big screen. Being an indie filmmaker is an incredible journey, one filled with creativity, ups and downs, and an unbelievable potential sense of pride.

I strive to not only write, but also produce my works and I am navigating the daunting task of actually finding money! Which believe it or not money does NOT grow on trees. So, 2011 kicks off with me, script in hand a movie in my heart, and the task of actually completing something that for alot of people will never ever happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment