Thursday, March 31, 2011

Goals and Other Medicine

I've reached my first milestone... of course beside finishing the script. April is the month of money and I will be using my gift of gab to dig up financing for Fire in the Pulpit. I reached my first goal by the date in the calendar. I marked my calendar with this goal months ago.... and when I looked back on it and realized I actually reached it, it gave me a great feeling... don't you love reaching goals?

This week I will be getting my Kickstarter site up and running, my entry to the American Black Film festival for How to Make a Baby out the door (thanks Frank!) and breaking down Fire in the Pulpit to a directors script phew! All while working 50 hours this week. A filmmaker's job is never done. But reaching a goal has given me a good dose of much needed pep that I needed and I'm looking forward to reaching many more goals in the coming weeks.

Today its stormy weather... but I feel good! I feel so good I'll use some cheesy clip art today.

No comments:

Post a Comment