Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Channeling the funding gods

This week in filmmaking my task is to channel the funding gods. I am working hard on my personal financing goal and will have it reached by May. Aside from that putting together pitch packages for my individual funders (who don't exactly know they are funders yet :) is my daunting task. It will take alot of research and planning... or not. Perhaps just my smile will help to open those doors, I don't know yet but I'm already looking forward to April which I have dubbed Super Savers Month. Save Save Save.


In other news a new draft of the script will be completed soon to Fire in the Pulpit, and I'm already looking forward to choosing the second feature to shoot. I would love for it to be God's Gift to Women, a quirky comedy thats been shelved and really needs to be made. I have allowed myself to be distracted, but getting back to the focus is happening as of riiiiight.... NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment